1) Click "New Assignment " for creating new exam or survey .
2) Select Category .
3) After selecting category , quizzes automatically will be loaded from that category . Select quiz .
4) Select assignment type . Quiz or Survey . Select "Quiz" if you want to have timer and point calculation . Select "Survey" if you just want to collect data from users .
5) Select Questions and Answers order . If you select "By priority" then answer will be loaded by priority as you see it in "Quizzes" page . If you select " Randomly " then questions will be loaded in random order . The same with answers .
6) Set "Users can review correct answers :" to "yes" if you want users to be able to see the correct answers just after the exam .
7) Set " Show results to user : " to "yes" if you want to show point information and success/fail message to users just after exam .
8) Set "Results by" to "Point" if you want to use point based grading system . And select "Percentage" if you want to use percentage based grading .
9) Set "Users can take this quiz " to "Unlimited number" if you want users to be able to take this exam as many time as they want . And select "once" if you want to give them only one chance .
10) Enter success point or percent for exam .
11) Enter test time in minutes . This time will be displayed to user .
12 ) Select users that you want to add to exam .
13 ) Click save button
14 ) After creating exam you will be redirected to "Assignments" page . But this exam not be shown to users till you click "Start" button .
15) Click "Start button when you want to start this exam
16) You can find information about assignment and user details by clicking "Information" link in "Assignments" page.