- You can crop aything from your desktop and paste it as image to your CKEditor .
1) Install Jing.exe from your "tools" folder .
2) Crop anything from your desktop .
3) Click ctrl+v and paste this image to your CKEditor . It can ask some addition security settings in Chrome browser. We tested it with Firefox.
4) You can use the same with answers . But first you need to change "ANSWERS_MODE" in config.php file to "EXTENDED" .
And you will have the same CKEditor and will be able to use images in answers also.